Meet the next maje beauty babe. She walked the spring ’17 runways, she hangs with the Insta A-list, and now the curly-haired Golden Barbie—as she’s known to her two million followers—adds a top-tier hair campaign to her coups.
1. How do you feel about curls being considered “trendy” again? I’m just happy the world finally woke up about it. Us curly girls don’t love our hair as much as we should, just because of the way society has been. I’m glad I’ve never had mine permanently straightened!
Moroccanoil Curl Cleansing Conditioner, $34, moroccanoil.com
2. As Moroccanoil’s new spokesperson, what’s your favourite product? The cleansing conditioner is for people who don’t need to wash their hair every day—I wash mine every three or four—because it cleans your hair but still keeps the good oils cooking.
3. Whenever I get my hair done for shoots, I…always, always, always ask if they have any thermal protection.
4. Biggest hair confession? I don’t have the coconut oil thing on lock yet. I’m guilty of using way too much and staining my pillows.
5. Have you picked up any beauty tips from Kylie? One day I sat in her glam room and watched her do smoky neutral eyeshadow. She was saying, “I don’t know if I’m doing this right.” I was like, “Are you kidding me?
7. My top fitness trick is…every time I go to the kitchen to eat, I do 15 squats.
8. The one thing I’d never do on social media is…curse, even though I’m 25 years old. I don’t ever want my young followers to think that’s the cool thing to do.
9. What would you be doing if you weren’t modelling? I was going to go to college to be a nurse, but I’m not the biggest fan of blood.
Walking Moschino’s spring ’17 runway. (Photo: Imaxtree)
10. My catwalk highlight was…doing Jeremy Scott’s Moschino show. He surprised me by having me start the finale; it was a huge honour to lead the amazing women behind me.